Our Sunday Services have started again and this week we welcome Rev Janet Titterton to what might be her first appointment at Ashton. Social distancing rules apply and we ask all attending to wear a face mask, if you feel unwell or are unsure about attending, please stay home. Despite this, we offer a warm welcome and share in the joy of the risen Christ and in the fellowship of being together again.
The Earth is the Lord’s!
Your church is faced with much reduced income as most of our activities are on hold. However, we are still faced with the majority of our expenses.
In a previous email we asked those of you who donate to church through the envelope scheme or by cash to save your collections for when we are able to worship together again. As this is likely to be a number of weeks away we would like to remind you of options available should you wish to make a donation sooner. As a single church we are using the existing Ingol bank account to pay our bills hence the details below are for the Ingol account. Your donations will be recorded in the accounts against the site where you regularly worship.
- A cheque made payable to Ingol Methodist Church with your name, postcode and site where you worship written on the back.
- Post to Steve Gregory, Fairacre, Cumeragh Lane, Whittingham, PR3 2AL. Please do not send cash.
- Post through the post-box at either Ashton or Ingol. Please do not post cash.
- If you have a key you can leave a cheque or cash in the office at either Ashton or Ingol
- Make a one off payments by bank transfer. Please use your Initial and Surname as the reference followed by “A” for Ashton or “C” for Cottam or “I” for Ingol.
Account Name: Ingol Methodist Church
Sort Code: 20-69-85
Account Number: 50513458
- Set up a regular Standing Order to make future donations. If you would like more information on this please contact Steve Gregory on 07484288494 or email email@example.com.
We welcome Rev John Maiden at 10.30 this Sunday whilst at 6pm Ruth Dowson will lead our evening service. The Methodist Church has published information regarding the coronavirus and is advising anyone in at risk groups to stay at home if they are at all worried. This will feel a bit odd if you’ve attended church for the last 30 years come hell or high water, but please keep safe – be with us in spirit.
Please see our statement regarding the coronavirus by clicking on the link below
Ray leads us this Sunday at 10.30am with the theme of marriage and relationships, whilst at 4pm our monthly SPACE meeting is at Ingol at 4pm.